Eligibility for Admission to F.Y.J.C.
Any students passing 10th Standard or Secondary School Examination of Maharashtra State Board or any other board recognized by State Government is eligible to seek admission for F.Y.J.C. (Std. XI).
The 10th Standard student having A.T.K.T. (Minimum two subject failed) is also eligible to take admission for F.Y.J.C. (Std. XI).
Eligibility for Admission to F.Y.B.Com., S.Y.B.Com., T.Y.B.Com.
Students who have passed H.S.C. / I.C.S.E. or any other equivalent examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board or any statutory Examination Board for Higher Secondary Education.
Passed F.Y.B.Com. examination or obtained A.T.K.T. at F.Y.B.Com. examination.
Passed F.Y.B.Com. as well as S.Y.B.Com. examination.
Passed F.Y.B.Com. examination and obtained A.T.K.T. at S.Y.B.Com. examination.
Passed S.Y.B.Com. examination and obtained A.T.K.T. at F.Y.B.Com. examination.
- Submission of duly filled in admission form along with the required documents verified and checked by our college office.
- Interview with the Principal and his / her signature obtained on documents to confirm the admission.
- Payment of first term fees along with the admission form and necessary documents.
List of documents to be attached along with duly filled-in admission form
- Original H.S.C. Mark Sheet and School Leaving Certificate with one Xerox copy of each. (Applicable for F.Y.B.Com. students only)
- One Xerox copy of each mark sheet of previous examination passed. (Applicable for S.Y. / T.Y.B.Com. students only)
- No Objection Certificate and a letter from the previous college stating University of Mumbai enrolment confirmation letter number and date. (Applicable for S.Y.B.Com. / T.Y.B.Com. students coming from other colleges)
- Eligibility certificate issued by the University of Mumbai. (Applicable for students who have passed H.S.C. examination from any board out of Maharashtra State)
- Eligibility certificate issued by the University of Mumbai. (Applicable for students who have passed F.Y.B.Com. / S.Y.B.Com. examination from any University other than the University of Mumbai)
- Students of other colleges selected for admission will get ‘Provisional Admission’ till this college receives a No Objection Certificate from their previous college.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Admission forms will be accepted only with the first term fees mentioned in the fees chart and the necessary documents.
- Admission forms incomplete in any respect will not be accepted.